Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Not much better, but no worse

Walk 10 minutes, jog 15, walk five.

That has been the workout for the past two weeks.  In total, I net about 2.5 to three miles. 

Some days it is painful. Other days, it is merely uncomfortable.

Some days, I feel it in my right butt cheek.  Most days, the agony is in my right lower back.  On some occasions, it moves to the left side.

On the plus side, the speed and distance has been naturally increasing.  The walks have gone from 20-minute miles to near-15.  The jogs have progressed from 11-minute miles to 8:30s (on good days). 

I am still not sure what to do, but it is starting to get me a little crazy.  It hurts my brain to think that less than two months ago I was running sub-6:00 miles.  The pain is definitely as mental as it is physical.

Plus, I am gaining weight because comfort-eating is a very, very, very real thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment